[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S6.Angelfire

Broder Tower 3

6 posts in this topic

Stage Progress does not increase

There are only 15 rounds in this not 30... 

BT3.PNG

Do you have a bigger SS? That looks like a shot from Team Dungeon and not from Border Tower. Just trying to save you a step since they'll want to see the whole thing.

Edited by Belle Irlan

Good day to you, S6.Angelfire!

All the types of Battles work for a long time already. It can not be possible to find a bug in here.

Everything seems to be fine! http://prntscr.com/ckytfm

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

7 hours ago, Technical Support said:

All the types of Battles work for a long time already. It can not be possible to find a bug in here.

Everything seems to be fine! http://prntscr.com/ckytfm

Wow, so you think I just like posting for fun? - fine I will just not bother report any more bugs... 

11 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

Do you have a bigger SS? That looks like a shot from Team Dungeon and not from Border Tower. Just trying to save you a step since they'll want to see the whole thing.

Can get a bigger one tomorrow - if i remember.  Kinda pointless though since they think they are perfect... 

13 hours ago, S6.Angelfire said:

Wow, so you think I just like posting for fun? - fine I will just not bother report any more bugs... 

Can get a bigger one tomorrow - if i remember.  Kinda pointless though since they think they are perfect... 

No, we don't think that you are posting for fun. Understand us correctly, we need much more information, besides "Stage Progress does not increase  There are only 15 rounds in this not 30..." and a screenshot that can't tell us correctly what your problem is in. So, we can't understand in where you have made screenshot, what have you done to face with this problem and etc.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed because of not relevant. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.