[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S6.Angelfire

Double Stat Pixie

8 posts in this topic

So I got one of those double stat red pixie and tried to use it on my main, only it said there is already similar stat pixie in use.

It was patk/pdf pixie - so naturally i removed both the originals I had.

Only thing is, how am i supposed to fill 8 pixie slots if they all are double stat and they over lap each other?

Right now, it totally feels like wasting 500 thematic medals for nothing

Good day to you, S6.Angelfire!

Please, paste in here your Role ID (you can do it by presing right button on your mouse and choosing Copy Role ID). Also, we need to say that it sounds very strange and it can't be possible that your PATK pixie is the same as PDEF pixie. Let us show you example: http://prntscr.com/ckin4w. As you can see, all 8 slots are busy with 8 different pixies. On the main character they can be such as: PATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP, Block, Antiblock, Crit, Anticrit. You can't place in slots of one character same pixies. For example, if you have 1 purple PATK pixie of 4th level and 1 blue PATK pixie of 8th level, so you can't use them both on one character. In this case you need to disassemble blue PATK pixie of 8th level and upgrade/level up your purple PATK pixie.

If you want to get more information from us, so add in here your RoleID and also attach as many screenshots as possible, so we can understand where your problem is.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

First of all, if you're going to be support at least understand the problem that im talking about - if I wanted basic info on pixie I would have gone to the guides forum.

However, here is what you requested - as to my ID i think S6.Angelfire - is self explanatory... 

doublestatpixietrade.PNG

pixiemain2109.PNG

As you can see, here are the all 8 pixies: http://prntscr.com/ckz8cd. And here are they are all equipped: http://prntscr.com/ckz97s. Other two can not be equipped, because they are MATK pixies and you can't equip them on PATK character. No problems were found with these pixies.

Also, we have understood what the problem was in... You need to look for the sequence: http://prntscr.com/ckzluf. You can not equip pixie of PATK, for example, if you have pixie with PATK,PDEF (Red Spirit of Courage). You can equip easily PDEF pixie if you have installed PATK,PDEF pixie.

Crit Res, for example is the same as Anticrit. So, if you will remove Red Spirit of Shield (Crit Res,Block Res), you can easily install usual purple pixie with Anticrit. And so on...

Okay, fine.

So you can't have more than 1 patk but you can have multiple def pixie just because their stat comes 2nd? 

Obviously game mechanics have been messed up somewhere seeing as defense becomes more and more useless as the game goes on.  Thanks for the clarification on the waste of investment.

It is not waste of your investment. You need to learn firstly what you will buy and only then you need to buy that item. You can collect all the 8 cool pixies, 6 of them you can use on your character and your character will be much more stronger and powerful. So, we don't see it as useless investment.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.