[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erik_benny

General Email Received / Player Complaint

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I received this email recently:

"We have received a complaint from the player about the fact that your behavior was not entirely correct. Please, remember that Guns and Magic is more than just an exciting online Game. It’s a community of people who share the same interests. We encourage mutual respect and politeness and strongly discourage offensive behavior and/or violating other Users’ rights.
Thank you for your attention. Please, be polite to other players, so the game process could be interesting for everyone. Have a nice day!"

In the event my response was not received, I wanted to ask here.  The only possible thing this could be was an unprovoked interaction just now.  I attacked other players during the Call to Battle event.  Just now, I was the only one protecting the Governor.  Karima Flugi from S4 said "Benny, you asshole," and I only said they had no cause to curse me out.

May I request some clarification about what happeend regarding this complaint about me?  It's difficult to know how to improve, as I haven't done anything wrong.  Thank you,

Edited by fb1057464727681603

We have sent you our response already! It is very important to know our game terms! You should and must be polite with other players. We just recieved a complaint from the other player, so we notificated you about that.

Good day to you, Benny!

You have recieved this e-mail because we have recieved a complaint from the player about your not so quiet good behaviour. We just asked you to be more polite to other players. That's all this mail was about.

Thank you for understanding. Have a nice day!

-- 
Best Regards, 
Support Creagames

And before that we have sent you this mail:

Good day to you, Benny!

We have received a complaint from the player about the fact that your behavior was not entirely correct. Please, remember that Guns and Magic is more than just an exciting online Game. It’s a community of people who share the same interests. We encourage mutual respect and politeness and strongly discourage offensive behavior and/or violating other Users’ rights.

Thank you for your attention. Please, be polite to other players, so the game process could be interesting for everyone. Have a nice day!

-- 
Best Regards, 
Support Creagames