[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb115021225613925

Purchased gold/luxury festive chests

5 posts in this topic

I just purchased some gold and got some luxury festive chests and when i went to open them they don't work.  I notice that the tab at the top with the festive chest icon has gone.

How am i suppose to use them now?

If you didn't use them prior to the end of the event. You may be able to hold on to them until the next Luxury Festive event. Otherwise you will not be able to use them. Check with support directly using the "Help" tab at the top of the page. Just keep in mind that these events typically end when the server resets so never wait until the last minute to buy or redeem event items without checking to make sure the event isn't about to end.

Edited by Belle Irlan

Our response was already sent to you.

Good day to you, Kel!

Your ticket is #GP#### (hidden).

Don't worry. This event starts every sunday and works 3 days after it. So this event starts on sunday, then it is still available on monday and on tuesday. On wednesday you will not see it, but it will be back on the next week.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, fb115021225613925 said:

I just purchased some gold and got some luxury festive chests and when i went to open them they don't work.  I notice that the tab at the top with the festive chest icon has gone.

How am i suppose to use them now?

Yup. So what I said is true. Just hold on to the chest until the next time the event starts.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.