[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Breakthrough Stones

5 posts in this topic

Is there anyway we could make breakthrough stones either purchasable or a more common drop in the sacred pond? These items are exceedingly rare and almost impossible to come by. Just curious. Thanks guys.

1 person likes this

On 9/6/2016 at 6:27 AM, Belle Irlan said:

Is there anyway we could make breakthrough stones either purchasable or a more common drop in the sacred pond? These items are exceedingly rare and almost impossible to come by. Just curious. Thanks guys.

I was hoping I was missing something and there was a way to get them other than the pond!

I did notice they're in the VIP Bundles, but getting to level 7 and 8 is quite a stretch!   :) I'm at 6 myself, now, and really need one for each Formation building/slot. 

Was also hoping to tap-into the Red or even Yellow Pixie topic as well.  102 Event Medals but need 300!  :-O

300 for a pixie... like 1500 for a piece of fashion which can only be collected over the course of 20 days... 

whole thing really needs to be re-thought... especially if you are actually wanting players to purchase that amount of refill gold

1 hour ago, S6.Angelfire said:

300 for a pixie... like 1500 for a piece of fashion which can only be collected over the course of 20 days... 

whole thing really needs to be re-thought... especially if you are actually wanting players to purchase that amount of refill gold

On 9/11/2016 at 8:23 AM, erik_benny said:

I was hoping I was missing something and there was a way to get them other than the pond!

I did notice they're in the VIP Bundles, but getting to level 7 and 8 is quite a stretch!   :) I'm at 6 myself, now, and really need one for each Formation building/slot. 

Was also hoping to tap-into the Red or even Yellow Pixie topic as well.  102 Event Medals but need 300!  :-O

Red pixies could definitely use a reworking, but I have no problem with Yellows. Pixie contracts give you a chance at them and they are readily available in a ton of places including the Dwarven Shop for tickets. But yeah.... So many things for the last section of the Guide require spending large amounts of gold. It is a little disheartening.