[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player2116580

Rare Monsters

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm enjoying the game but I don't understand how the rare monsters work. I have been running around Liberty Port and Elf City but can't find any of them. Do you have to do something special to make them spawn? Or do they just randomly appear anywhere on the map? Thanks.

they appear only during the 15 minute window listed in the guide. You can find the guide under daily events. Thanks.

12 hours ago, player2116580 said:

Hi, I'm enjoying the game but I don't understand how the rare monsters work. I have been running around Liberty Port and Elf City but can't find any of them. Do you have to do something special to make them spawn? Or do they just randomly appear anywhere on the map? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

they appear only during the 15 minute window listed in the guide. You can find the guide under daily events. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I found the 15 minute window you mentioned, and see that the elf city ones spawn in 2 hours. When the rare monsters spawn, do they just appear in the city and you have to run around to find them, or do you get some sort of event pop up that tells you they are available? It's not a first-come first served thing is it?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, player2116580 said:

Thanks for the reply. I found the 15 minute window you mentioned, and see that the elf city ones spawn in 2 hours. When the rare monsters spawn, do they just appear in the city and you have to run around to find them, or do you get some sort of event pop up that tells you they are available? It's not a first-come first served thing is it?

Thanks!

They spawn in a central location. In Elf City, for example, they spawn around the fountain. They are first come first served. So be quick and turn other players off to make them easier to see and click. They're will be multiple groups that spawn over the course of those 15 minutes so don't be dejected if you miss the one you are trying to get.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the help, will try it out soon!

1 person likes this

I've been level 80 for several days now (actually level 82 now) and have yet to see rare monsters appear in Liberty Port Nightmare.  I login at 1000 EST and only see monsters appearing in Liberty Port only, not in nightmare. I am the highest level player on our server.  Am I missing something? Is there a prerequisite I need to do before they appear?

world level has to catch up to you.  world level is the average of the top 10 players on your server, truncated.  Meaning if the average is 79.9, world level will be 79.  And i believe it needs to reach 80 before reset for the new rare zone to appear that day.

Thanks.. looks like it will be a while then.  World level is only 74 and they are merging our server with 2 younger servers... I'll be level 100 before I see it