[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Murchadh

Suggestion New Permanant event

1 post in this topic

I have a suggestion for a New permanent event that would not only benefit the paying players but also the non paying ones

My suggestion is Adding a Permanent event called "Silver Stairwell"

What this event would entail would be the system much like the steed where you gain stars and try to rank up but the difference in my suggestion is that you don't gain stars in fact you gain nothing but dimes and other items. here is the proposal

Starting at level 65 the base of the stairway would have 10 floors each floor would consist of 1 stage totaling 50 stages in all each floor would have a series of enemies where you gain X amount of dimes for completion Then you reach The stage floor. Each Stage floor would consist of a Boss and Boss only After completing each stage players are given 1 million Dimes. dime rewards correspond to the stage completed they will also be given a chance to win gems and Runes on each Stage. Each floor and stage after would naturally get harder and the rewards would increase. but Once you get the 30th Stage VIP players have a chance to gain exclusive rewards like mount shards, hero shards, higher level gems and runes wing shards etc. Also VIP players would get the permanent end now feature from the beginning while climbing the stairwell. (this feature would be VIP Exclusive) Non VIP would get 30 end now's per day