[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
fb10208166067464226

STAFF PLEASE READ AS COMPLAINTS AREN'T OPEN

7 posts in this topic

AS SUPPORT NEVER RESPOND TO THINGS I SEND VIA THE HELP SECTION IN GAME I HAVE TO TRY HERE AS I HAVE AN URGENT MARKET BUG AND BELIEVE IT ALSO AFFECTS SOME OTHER PLAYERS,PLEASE FOCUS SOME TIME ON FIXING THIS RATHER THAN JUST RELEASING NEW SERVERS. I ALSO REQUEST SOME GOOD WILL IN GAME CASH AS A GIFT CODE TO COVER MY LOSSES AND INABILITY TO USE THE FULL VIP FEATURES I'VE PAID FOR AND SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO.

MB.mp4

There seems to be a Bug on Server 52 Mechnoid, Liberty port nightmare @ 10 am - 10:15 am doesn't work, I've tried countless times I'm level 80, a friend is level 85 & still doesn't work, could you fix the problem please & thanx..

On 20.02.2018 at 6:15 PM, player5757062 said:

There seems to be a Bug on Server 52 Mechnoid, Liberty port nightmare @ 10 am - 10:15 am doesn't work, I've tried countless times I'm level 80, a friend is level 85 & still doesn't work, could you fix the problem please & thanx..

Hello! It won't work until your server's world level is 80.

The level of my character is level 82, my friend is level 87.. What do you mean by world level?

Player of the character's highest level or ???

Like I already responded to you in a different thread:

World level is the average of top 10 players on your server

On 2/22/2018 at 8:43 AM, player5757062 said:

The level of my character is level 82, my friend is level 87.. What do you mean by world level?

Player of the character's highest level or ???

If you click on rankings it will tell you what the server level is. It does not matter if a few players are in the 80s, it's a collective number from the whole server to  work on.