[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leilou

convo between pipi, ghost, and myself

2 posts in this topic

threats12.thumb.JPG.02bca075112711a0be9athreatsctb13.thumb.JPG.8a404ec25c0a167be

Just for a little context, I accidentally "stole" fb ghost had claimed on pipi. I had not read this and tried to laugh off the mistake. Ghost has since attacked me repetitiously in ctb and in MI every day from this convo on. People support this action despite the fact of it not being entirely justified. I'm not the most pleasant person and I'm not easy to get along with. However, I had only attacked pipi once that day and once a few days prior. She said I was picking on her and I was not. I was expressing an opinion opposite to hers. As for ghost, he has stated how he will continue to target me so long as I keep "running my mouth" (i.e. say anything he disagrees with). I will point out that I won't even say anything and he will still target me...continuously kill my character until it is in cd...a few or more times in a row.