[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kannada

Elemental

5 posts in this topic

I'm curious, did anyone else lose the option to go into your Backpack in the Elemental tab? While it isn't the biggest issue, it was nice having easy access to mess with items in backpack rather than having to equip then unequip

guns and magic elemental.png

5 hours ago, Kannada said:

I'm curious, did anyone else lose the option to go into your Backpack in the Elemental tab? While it isn't the biggest issue, it was nice having easy access to mess with items in backpack rather than having to equip then unequip

guns and magic elemental.png

It's never been there on the elemental tab as everything in your bag is off to the right. The backpack is still there for the other tabs though.

On 8/24/2017 at 9:13 PM, Neoma Llama said:

It's never been there on the elemental tab as everything in your bag is off to the right. The backpack is still there for the other tabs though.

Seems as though I am missing the backpack option in Processing then.

guns and magic processing.png

4 hours ago, Kannada said:

Seems as though I am missing the backpack option in Processing then.

guns and magic processing.png

Hmm.. Then it might be a bug on that account. Send in a ticket to support so they know there is an issue. So far on all my characters between servers I don't have the issue. Did you ask the people on your server if they are experiencing the issue as well? If so, it could be a server issue. I'll also ask on skype if they have heard anything since the maintenance.

2 hours ago, Neoma Llama said:

Hmm.. Then it might be a bug on that account. Send in a ticket to support so they know there is an issue. So far on all my characters between servers I don't have the issue. Did you ask the people on your server if they are experiencing the issue as well? If so, it could be a server issue. I'll also ask on skype if they have heard anything since the maintenance.

I sent in a ticket saying it was gone after the update occurred, and I also asked my guild.