[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kurayami

"Updates"

27 posts in this topic

The new Ancient City Nightmare is dropping the wrong materials for it's level. 

dungeon.png.b2c7ee42be56426a0d9980836581

See Zeva's Original Post for the correct items in the top right corner: http://forums.creagames.com/uploads/monthly_2017_07/dungeons.png.4714c640ce03e07498158133b4e78972.png

The Roulette of Fortune Bug Fixed: what do high levels need Masters Hearts for? and it's dropping wish coins that can only be used during card master events

roulette.png.eee7738f8267fe46f90080934b8

Border Tower is still not fixed and no six star heroes.

Edited by Kurayami

The Temple of Trials still is not fixed either.

Still no exchange tab for the Level 7 Energy Crystals

Edited by Kurayami

And the star prizes for the Ancient Ruins Nightmare are offensive:  level 80 materials?????

grr.png

3 hours ago, Kurayami said:

The new Ancient City Nightmare is dropping the wrong materials for it's level. 

dungeon.png.b2c7ee42be56426a0d9980836581

See Zeva's Original Post for the correct items in the top right corner: http://forums.creagames.com/uploads/monthly_2017_07/dungeons.png.4714c640ce03e07498158133b4e78972.png

The Roulette of Fortune Bug Fixed: what do high levels need Masters Hearts for? and it's dropping wish coins that can only be used during card master events

roulette.png.eee7738f8267fe46f90080934b8

Border Tower is still not fixed and no six star heroes.

I've already sent in a message on Skype and they have already sent a message on to higher support. As for the master's heart, each roulette needs a dud I guess. Though I would be much happier getting that then the rune box or the formation stones from the lower roulette :(.

at least formation stones and rune boxes are usable without spending money. You have to spend money to get new Fashion pieces in order to do the upgrades, since i am sure that everyone at level 141 has maxed their Fire Fashion.

But thank you for forwarding this Neoma.

12 minutes ago, Kurayami said:

at least formation stones and rune boxes are usable without spending money. You have to spend money to get new Fashion pieces in order to do the upgrades, since i am sure that everyone at level 141 has maxed their Fire Fashion.

But thank you for forwarding this Neoma.

Well, I've been working on the North fashion set and have not myself spent any money to do so,it can be done without spending. The ice set is cheap compared to the North and the guardian set. Everyone around me has to get to 50-100-200 on the return roulette wheel. Granted depending on server it may take longer than others. I wish I had been more aware of it, I only realized it last 2 months, I'd be closer to a piece or two! :(

Does your server have different things than ours?  The only way I can see getting new fashion is by buying the shards using Thematic Event Medals, that you have to pay for?  Did I miss something? We only have Fire Fashion items in our market

8 minutes ago, Neoma Llama said:

Well, I've been working on the North fashion set and have not myself spent any money to do so,it can be done without spending. The ice set is cheap compared to the North and the guardian set. Everyone around me has to get to 50-100-200 on the return roulette wheel. Granted depending on server it may take longer than others. I wish I had been more aware of it, I only realized it last 2 months, I'd be closer to a piece or two! :(

1 hour ago, Kurayami said:

Does your server have different things than ours?  The only way I can see getting new fashion is by buying the shards using Thematic Event Medals, that you have to pay for?  Did I miss something? We only have Fire Fashion items in our market

It does, or rather did. 

There's this thing that provided there's 50 spins in a day you can receive free medals alongside everybody on the server. It gives you between 1 and 5 medals, usually 1.  The issue being - it requires refiled gold and at that, couple people doing it. For that reason you don't really see it on older servers since most are pretty dead. I didn't see it a lot until merge when people tried outspend each other. Currently I could buy Ice elf hair even with making mistakes using medals. 

It would be nice if it allowed event gold, allowing server to work together in order to get those items but I suppose it's not gonna happen. 

3 minutes ago, player3370035 said:

It does, or rather did. 

There's this thing that provided there's 50 spins in a day you can receive free medals alongside everybody on the server. It gives you between 1 and 5 medals, usually 1.  The issue being - it requires refiled gold and at that, couple people doing it. For that reason you don't really see it on older servers since most are pretty dead. I didn't see it a lot until merge when people tried outspend each other. Currently I could buy Ice elf hair even with making mistakes using medals. 

It would be nice if it allowed event gold, allowing server to work together in order to get those items but I suppose it's not gonna happen. 

oh, yeah...i vaguely remember that.  It's been so long getting those 1-3 free medals, since no one is spending on our server, but my point is still valid, that it is for a cash only item and should be replaced with something usable.

If they want people to spend Gold, they should swap the Masters Hearts for Breakout Stones...because those are nearly impossible to get in the game...

2 people like this

another suggestion, put out TD4, GD5, ROM3, DP1 later stages to 50, and 6-star heroes!  

1 person likes this

On 8/24/2017 at 2:04 AM, fb1788953834761694 said:

another suggestion, put out TD4, GD5, ROM3, DP1 later stages to 50, and 6-star heroes!  

If we're going for suggestions, red pixies in the Pixie Extraction.  

Remove potions from Heavenly Tower and just have Ancient Feathers drop. Also add more tiers with yellow, orange and red wing skills
and change the refresh rate of guards to appear after they are all gone instead of every 30 seconds.

Remove the booby prize potions and useless steed stones from the Pray Pond (or give us new mounts to use them on)

Ice, Army and Earth Fashions to buy from the Store

More tabs in the market for higher level molding/rank-up gear

Higher level guide book monsters

6 and now 7 star heroes, since there are cards for those too now

Anyone have anything else to add??

Edited by Kurayami
1 person likes this

Regarding the new items in roulette.

Now that I can see what is in the card master event, there is a good use for the Masters Hearts and Coins of Luck...you can buy the Christmas Fashion Set with the Coins of Luck in the Store of Happiness.  So the masters hearts can be used on that too.

StoreofHappiness.png.80f394e084e282aed97

you are kidding right?  coin of luck drop rate is 1 per 400 gold, and to get one piece of christmas gear u need 50 coin of gold, that means u need to waste 20,000 gold for a piece of gear!  even oringo won't bother to put in that much gold for a chance 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, fb1788953834761694 said:

you are kidding right?  coin of luck drop rate is 1 per 400 gold, and to get one piece of christmas gear u need 50 coin of gold, that means u need to waste 20,000 gold for a piece of gear!  even oringo won't bother to put in that much gold for a chance 

They seem to have lessened the drop rate of the coins since they "fixed" the wheel. When the wheel was broken, it loved to land where those luck coins now sit. O.o

1 person likes this

Also, the drop rate is not that low, I may have spent about 1000 [it's probably more than that, but far less than 20K gold] gold to get 2 of those set pieces with some extra coins to spend on card draws...[I wasn't trying for the cards, just the rank 6 materials since our world level is still only 139] so it is possible 

Edited by Kurayami

level 141 roulette has coins of luck on it, that's what I was talking about

Edited by Kurayami
1 person likes this

On 8/31/2017 at 11:40 AM, Kurayami said:

level 141 roulette has coins of luck on it, that's what I was talking about

About the reward subject (since I haven't caught you in game!) my boss said they hope the staff can get to it this weekend, so fingers crossed!

13 hours ago, Neoma Llama said:

About the reward subject (since I haven't caught you in game!) my boss said they hope the staff can get to it this weekend, so fingers crossed!

Thanks, it's been taken care of...now if they can just give us the correct items for the dungeon and fix level 141 [6&7 star heroes, lvl141 main quest, border tower & temple of trials], that would be great.

dam i misread Neoma's comments.  thought her boss sais updates will be in this weekend....     

15 hours ago, Kurayami said:

Thanks, it's been taken care of...now if they can just give us the correct items for the dungeon and fix level 141 [6&7 star heroes, lvl141 main quest, border tower & temple of trials], that would be great.

Yes, I know they are still working on fixing the loot, I'm sorry it is taking so long :(. Glad they at least took care of the gold issue.