[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Treasure Boss

11 posts in this topic

Is there a set process for who gets the Treasure Boss first, when flags are planted?  On my server the same player gets all the bosses after she plants her flag.  I'm just wondering if there is a way to share the prize amongst other VIP6 or higher players...

1 person likes this

I do not know how the attack order is determined when vip 6 is involved, but, the person who triggered the boss gets first dibs regardless of VIP status. After that, I'm not sure what I do know is that some people are just so strong they can kill the treasure boss instantly which could be the case, if not, then yea there might be some kind of sorting system which would be hard if not impossible to figure out considering:

1: The game's Admin and Tech support are not allowed to answer individual questions apparently.

2: This game's community is hesitant to share info of any kind thus they are no help either. Out of everyone here, Benny is the only one who's been helping me gather data (Aside from a hint about red quality sets from Linda)

1 person likes this

The boss is based off of click order. The person who clicks "Summon Boss" that gets the boss to zero health gets the reward. this is regardless of VIP level. That has no effect on the order in which people click the "Summon Boss" button. 

Belle, do you even play this game?  Many of the answers you provide are uninformed.  There is no "clicking" when a player plants their flag.  The VIP 6 and up automatically go to the Boss fight screen.  They get first dibs on attacking the treasure boss and are the ones who generally get the kill...

1 person likes this

Yes I play this game. Notice the moderator tag. When it comes to flag planting, which automatically calls the players at VIP 6 and higher, the players are called in the order that the flag was planted. Just like clicks. First come, first served. So if the person who planted first is strong enough, no one else would get the opportunity.

9 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

The boss is based off of click order. The person who clicks "Summon Boss" that gets the boss to zero health gets the reward. this is regardless of VIP level. That has no effect on the order in which people click the "Summon Boss" button. 

Click order only applies when players click manually. With VIP 6+ players are not clicking manually, the process automatically triggers for everyone with level 6 VIP+ when a boss is summoned while they're in the pirate map.

As I said previously, the person who triggered the boss always gets first hit. After that I'm not sure how the game determines which (auto boss fighter) VIP 6+ to calculate first. Regardless of order, all results are calculated instantly before the battle even starts.

Just now, Jasper Lewis said:

Click order only applies when players click manually. With VIP 6+ players are not clicking manually, the process automatically triggers for everyone with level 6 VIP+ when a boss is summoned while they're in the pirate map.

As I said previously, the person who triggered the boss always gets first hit. After that I'm not sure how the game determines which (auto boss fighter) VIP 6+ to calculate first. Regardless of order, all results are calculated instantly before the battle even starts.

Please read my follow up. The order is determined by the order in which the flag was planted just like with click order.

12 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

order that the flag was planted

That leaves a conundrum though. When multiple VIP6+ players are there and not in a fight when the boss is summoned, how does the game know who goes first. Not like players where everyone clicks at different times, the flag planting all happens simultaneously.

1 person likes this

Flag planting happens throughout the day and resets when the server resets. The order is determined by when a player planted their flag that day. There really isn't anything confusing about that. Someone who plants at 12:01 would go before someone who planted at 12:02 and so on.

10 minutes ago, Jasper Lewis said:

That leaves a conundrum though. When multiple VIP6+ players are there and not in a fight when the boss is summoned, how does the game know who goes first. Not like players where everyone clicks at different times, the flag planting all happens simultaneously.

1 person likes this

So the timestamp in which a VIP player triggers the option 

So for example

05:00:00:00 *Banner placed*

07:00:00:00 *Banner placed*

10:00:00:00 *Banner placed*

15:20:58:00 *boss summoned and summoner gets first attack*

15:21:00:00 *click*

15:21:00:01 *click

15:21:05:02 *click*

Something like that, right? Which means the order is determined by the times they placed their banners (toggled the option) right? In that case the person who toggled it at 05:00:00:00 would go first, right?

Yes.

5 hours ago, Jasper Lewis said:

So the timestamp in which a VIP player triggers the option 

So for example

05:00:00:00 *Banner placed*

07:00:00:00 *Banner placed*

10:00:00:00 *Banner placed*

15:20:58:00 *boss summoned and summoner gets first attack*

15:21:00:00 *click*

15:21:00:01 *click

15:21:05:02 *click*

Something like that, right? Which means the order is determined by the times they placed their banners (toggled the option) right? In that case the person who toggled it at 05:00:00:00 would go first, right?