[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fb115021225613925

Gem mark function

4 posts in this topic

I'm currently on rank 0 mark and have filled all 10 stars so now I'm on the mark evolution stage.  Is it a set amount of mark evolution stones needed or is it all down to luck?

I have already bought about 28 stones and my blessing is 140/240 does this need to be filled out to 240?

Also is there another way to get mark evolution stones other than buying them for gold?

23 hours ago, fb115021225613925 said:

I'm currently on rank 0 mark and have filled all 10 stars so now I'm on the mark evolution stage.  Is it a set amount of mark evolution stones needed or is it all down to luck?

I have already bought about 28 stones and my blessing is 140/240 does this need to be filled out to 240?

Also is there another way to get mark evolution stones other than buying them for gold?

Yes this does need to be filled out to 240 to get to the next level

As far as I know, no there is no other way to get the evolution stones for mark other than buying with gold.

1 person likes this

FYI there is a luck portion involved as well. Just like with wing leveling, you could at any point jump all the way to 240 and reach the next level. This becomes more likely the closer you get to 240.

1 person likes this